10 Year Guarantee For FibreGrid’s GRP Range
Which Products Are Included In The Guarantee?
Moulded Grating, Pultruded Profiles, SlipGrip Stair Tread Covers, SlipGrip Riser Plates, SlipGrip Landing Covers, SlipGrip Flat Sheets, SlipGrip Anti Slip Stair Nosings, DeckGrip Decking Strips, DeckGrip Max.
What’s Included In The Guarantee?
FibreGrid Ltd, of Unit 2 Civic Industrial Estate, Homefield Road Central, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8QP, Company Registration No. 4154095, guarantees that in the event of one of the above products breaking within 10 years of the purchase date, they will replace it free of charge.
FibreGrid reserve the right to ask for proof of purchase and to visit your premises to inspect the broken products and assess whether they were fitted in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and what caused the product to break.
What’s Not Included?
The guarantee will be invalidated if:
1 The product is not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, or is used for any purpose other than those laid out by the manufacturer.
2. The product is installed on a surface that is not in line with the manufacturer’s instructions, both in terms of the nature of the substrate and its condition.
3. The product is subjected to any corrosive materials, chemicals or acids that are not approved in the product’s data sheet.
4. The product is subject to temperatures which are higher or lower than those described in the data sheet.
5. If use in a structural situation, the grating products are subjected to excessive weight.
6. The product is damaged by a deliberate, accidental or malicious act.
7. The product is outside of the guarantee period.
1. Fair wear and tear.
2. Consequential losses.
If the damaged product is to be installed by the customer, it will – stock levels permitting – be delivered the next working day if ordered before 2 p.m. (once approval is given by FibreGrid Ltd that the claim meets the conditions of the guarantee).
If the customer wishes FibreGrid to install the product then this will be at our earliest opportunity, which shall not be an unreasonably long time period.
We will make all reasonable attempts to deliver or install the replacement GRP product promptly except where it is precluded by:
1. Unforeseen weather conditions.
2. Industrial disputes, strikes or lock-outs(whether official or not).
3. Failure of the public transport system(including the road network) and repair of same.
4. Circumstances preventing access to your location.
1. If FibreGrid Ltd no longer manufactures the exact same product to be replaced, then the nearest similar product of equivalent or higher value will be recommended.
2. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.