Data Protection Act 1988
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 in our dealings with your personal data. If you wish to see any personal data that we may hold for you, you are entitled upon receipt of a written request and a payment of a £10.00 administration fee. Requests should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
When visiting our website you will not reveal any information about yourself. If you make an enquiry or place an order with us you will be asked to provide all of your personal details which are stored digitally.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used.
- To keep you regularly informed about any changes or special offers in our product range that we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use your data for research and analysis so that we can improve our service to you.
- We may use the information to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose and is not kept longer than necessary for providing the services.
How we share your information
We do not currently share any of your personal details to any other third party companies.
Setting your preferences
After you have requested communications such as an email newsletter, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Go to the “My Account” page and untick the box for the newsletter(s) you wish to unsubscribe from;
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication;
- Contact FibreGrid on the contact us page. Please provide your name, email address, and details of the subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
All credit card information given verbally by you in connection to any online requests is not kept any longer than necessary for providing the services. FibreGrid places great importance on the security of your personal information. While we cannot guarantee the security of your data, we will take all reasonable steps to prevent this. However, will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites, and you may have linked to this site from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these other websites. You should check the terms and policies applicable to each website.