We, FibreGrid Limited are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our website. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit our site and how we safeguard that information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing information with us.
Data Protection Act 1988
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data. You are entitled to see your personal data upon receipt of a written request and a payment of a £10 fee. Any request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we collect
In general you can visit our website without revealing any information about yourself. However, should you make an enquiry, request a sample, a catalogue, or place an order; you will be asked to provide relevant personal information, which will be stored digitally.
How we use your information
The information we collect is used in the following ways:
- We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used.
- To keep you regularly informed about any changes in our product range that we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use your data for research and analysis so that we can improve our service to you.
- We may use the information to assist you in completing a transaction or order;
Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention. Credit card information and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision is not used for any other purpose and is not kept longer than necessary for providing the services.
How we share your information
Watco will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission.
Setting your preferences
After you have requested communications such as an email newsletter, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods:
- Go to the “My Account” page and untick the box for the newsletter(s) you which to unsubscribe from;
- Select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication;
- Contact Watco at the contact us page. Please provide your name, email address, and details of the subscriptions that you no longer wish to receive.
Please remember cookies do not contain confidential information. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
All credit card information is collected over an HTTPS secure link using 128K encryption, which offers the highest level of security available. Watco places great importance on the security of your personal information. While we cannot guarantee the security of your data, we will take all reasonable steps to prevent this. Watco will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
This site contains links to other third-party sites, and you may have linked to this site from another website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites. You should check the terms and policies applicable to each website.